1. The following Terms and Conditions of Service apply to all artwork, graphic design, and services provided by Marenzo Designs.
2. All design work is carried out by Marenzo Designs on the understanding that the client has agreed to abide by these terms and conditions.
3. Copyright of all graphic design work is retained by Marenzo Designs including copy, concepts, ideas, and proofs until after all invoices have been settled.
4. If multiple design concepts are submitted, only one concept is deemed to be given by Marenzo Designs as fulfilling the contract, unless multiple designs have been agreed prior.
5. At the time of proposal, Marenzo Designs will provide the customer with a written estimate or quotation by email.
6. Charges for any additional services will be made know to the client prior to invoicing. I may ask for a deposit of 50% upfront to cover time spent on the design work.
7. If the client decides to not continue the design process once work has already begun, including presentation of initial designs, then Marenzo Designs reserves the right to charge a cancelation charge to cover the cost of any graphics/fonts purchased for the design and for time spent on the design. This charge is at the discretion of Marenzo Designs depending on the amount work that has already commenced.
8. Prices quoted for logo design include up to 3 major revisions during the design process. Marenzo Designs reserve the right to charge an additional charge for further revisions at their discretion.
9. The client will be required to sign off the work before invoicing. Invoices should be paid within 30 days of receipt.
10. Payments should be made by bank transfer to the bank account specified on the invoice.
11. By supplying text, images and other data to Marenzo Designs for inclusion in the customer’s product, the customer declares that it holds the appropriate copyright and/or trademark permissions. The ownership of such materials will remain with the customer, or rightful copyright or trademark owner.
12. Any artwork, images, or text supplied and/or designed by Marenzo Designs on behalf of the customer, will remain the property of Marenzo Designs and/or it’s suppliers, in which full copyright will be passed to the client upon receipt of full payment.
13. By supplying images, text, or any other data to Marenzo Designs, the customer grants Marenzo Designs permission to use this material freely in the pursuit of the design and to utilise the designs in Marenzo Design’s portfolio unless agreed otherwise.
14. Should Marenzo Designs, or the customer supply an image, text, or any other file for use in a website, multimedia presentation, print item, exhibition, advertisement or any other medium believing it to be copyright and royalty free, which subsequently emerges to have such copyright or royalty usage limitations, the customer will agree to allow Marenzo Designs to remove and/or replace the file.
15. In the event of Marenzo Designs using stock images, fonts or graphics in a design, these will have been purchased along with a commercial license suitable for commercial use. This license will be held electronically by Marenzo Designs and available on request to the customer.
16. Any design, copywriting, drawing or idea created for the customer by Marenzo Designs is licensed for use by the client on a one-time only basis and may not be modified, re-used, or re-distributed in any way or form without the express written consent of Marenzo Designs.
17. Logo concepts will be provided as PDF format with a watermark during the design process. Once the client has signed off the final design, this will then be supplied electronically to the customer without a watermark in other file formats suitable for web and print.
18. Marenzo Designs will not include in its designs, any text, images or other data which it deems to be immoral, offensive, obscene or illegal. All advertising material must conform to all standards laid down by all relevant advertising standards authorities. Marenzo Designs also reserves the right to refuse to include submitted material without giving reason. Any images and/or data that Marenzo Designs does include in all good faith, and then finds out that it contravenes these Terms and Conditions, the customer is obliged to allow Marenzo Designs to remove the contravention without hindrance, or penalty. Marenzo Designs is to be held in no way responsible for any such data being included.
Disclaimer Marenzo Designs makes no warranties of any kind, express or implied, for any and all products and/or services that it supplies. Marenzo Designs will not be held responsible for any and all damages resulting from products and/or services it supplies. Marenzo Designs is not responsible for any loss, or consequential loss of data, or non-delivery of products or services, of whatever cause. While we take reasonable steps to investigate the materials we recommend, we accept no responsibility for the performance or quality of materials or any consequential loss arising from their failure. The customer agrees not to hold Marenzo Designs responsible for any such loss or damage. Any claim against Marenzo Designs shall be limited to the relevant fee(s) paid by the customer.